Welcome to our terms and conditions of use!
Monsoon Brain Meeting may revise and update these terms and conditions of use at any time. Your continued use of the website or any webpages or services hosted by Monsoon Brain Meeting will mean that you accept the updated terms and conditions of use.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be a human, working or interested in the field of neuroscience or a related area.
- All the information you have submitted to the MBM must be valid, correct, and accurate and should be your own.
- You will maintain the security of your account and its password. The MBM is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- You agree to not share, translate, market, transfer, create derivatives of, copy, distribute any information, or the portions of the MBM website for any non-personal or commercial purpose without the MBM organizer’s prior written consent. Further, you agree to (i) not interfere with any person’s use of the MBM website; (ii) not interfere with the proper working of the MBM website; (iii) not upload any kind of content that contain expressions of hate, anger, abuse, offensive manages or obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit, or any material that would lead to any civil or criminal activity under the applicable law or regulations or that otherwise would be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The MBM organizers do not guarantee or express any representation or warranty that the information shared via the MBM website: (i) is complete, accurate, reliable; or (ii) will remain unchanged or accessible over time, and (iii) the access to the website will be error-free, uninterrupted, timely or cost-free.
- We collect information in three ways: directly from your input, from third-party sources, and through automated algorithms that we implement.
- We ask only for the primitive information when we use third-party sign-ups. We are not responsible for the additional information shared by the third parties or their services.
- You agree to make this information available to the MBM organizers for research purposes or for contacting you for your feedback or update you about the MBM. The MBM organizers may use your information to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use or comply with legal requests made to the MBM or as required by the laws and the internet regulations.
- We take your security seriously, and thus implement the certified secure technology any time you send or receive information from the MBM website over the Internet.
Despite our best efforts, we can not guarantee you that the data/information you submit to or receive from the website is 100% secure. Thus, we recommend you take appropriate safety measures while connecting the MBM website.
- The MBM organizers reserve the right to terminate your use of the MBM website at any time without prior notice. Before-mentioned termination can occur if you’ve shared wrong information with the MBM or violated the Code of Conduct given below.
- You have every right to care for your personal information available on the Internet. Thus, you can ask us to remove your information shared with us and remove you from the current edition of MBM. When such a request is made to us at the “email@example.com” we will try our best to remove all your information presented to us promptly.
Code of Conduct for All Participants
By registering for and attending the Monsoon Brain Meeting, participants agree to:
- Treat fellow meeting participants, and organizers with respect, civility, fairness, without bias based on sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, nationality or national origin, citizenship status, disability status, veteran status, marital or partnership status, age, genetic information, or any other criteria prohibited under applicable central, state or local laws.
Similarly, meeting participants agree to refrain from:
- Harassment and discrimination in violation of Laboratory policy based on sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, nationality or national origin, citizenship status, social status, disability status, veteran status, marital or partnership status, age, genetic information, or any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, unwanted verbal abuse with others.
- Uncivil, disrespectful, and/or unprofessional interpersonal behavior that interferes with the working and learning environment.
Breaches or Violations of the Code of Conduct
The organizers and their institutions aim to maintain a conference environment by the principles and expectations outlined in this Code of Conduct. Meeting organizers and staff can approach anyone with breaches or violations via social media and/or personal contact. Breaches or violations should be reported via email to:
- Dr. Arjun Ramakrishnan, IIT Kanpur (“firstname.lastname@example.org”)
- Dr. Venkatakrishnan Ramaswamy, BITS Pilani (“email@example.com”)
- Monsoon Brain Meeting Organizers (“firstname.lastname@example.org”)
Thanks for reading our terms and conditions of use. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Monsoon Brain Meeting!